Appearing for tests and exams in the competitive environment is considered quite a challenge. Students are often bogged down with immense pressure and stress, which often leads to failure and low confidence. The client requirement was to develop a test taking application framework, which can be used to take tests.
Vensi developed a dynamic framework which can be adopted for different tests. The baseline supports picking questions dynamically and randomly by offering a direct access to the database. It supports static databases in XML file or CSV formats. The framework was built in such a manner that any data is taken as input. The input is CSV files which contains the questions and multiple answers, apart from an answer key for the questions. By using the CSV files given by the client, the framework creates an XML database. The app enables the candidates to take tests by using these XML files.
- Provides questions along with multiple answer options
- Time taken for the test is displayed all through the test-taking process
- In case the candidate selects wrong answer, the app shows the correct one
- Upon choosing the correct answer, the user gets directed to the next question
- There is an option where a new test can be started from the middle of a test
- At the end of each test, the result, accuracy rate and time taken for all questions is displayed
- iPhone: XCode 3.2
- Cocoa Touch