The Internet of Things is made up of different components to make things work seamlessly for its users. Software, hardware, and firmware solutions are the things that are making the Internet of Things work seamlessly together.
Benefits of CSS3:
- Compatible With Older Versions
- Simple and Independent
- View and Change Friendly
- Speedy Development
- Platform Independent and Cross Browser Compatible
- Attractive Backgrounds
- Borders and Texts
- Images and Animations
- Testing the Features
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current version of the HTML standard, HTML5 is used by web developers to create web content and cross-platform applications.
Benefits of Html5:
- Semantics: allowing you to describe more precisely what your content is.
- Connectivity: allowing you to communicate with the server in new and innovative ways.
- Offline and storage: allowing web pages to store data on the client-side locally and operate offline more efficiently.
- Multimedia: making video and audio first-class citizens in the Open Web.
- 2D/3D graphics and effects: allowing a much more diverse range of presentation options.
- Performance and integration: providing greater speed optimization and better usage of computer hardware.
- Device access: allowing for the usage of various input and output devices.
- Styling: letting authors write more sophisticated themes.