The ever-evolving technology has left many stranded amidst a gamut of ideas, opinions, thoughts and professions. With the availability of a wealth of information, people tend to get confused and bewildered, often resultant in wrong and disastrous conclusions and decisions. The client requirement was to help stimulate people so that the right ideas are implemented and executed. Arriving a brighter and valuable solutions was to be made much easier until an accurate result is achieved, besides simplifying and amplifying theories and best practices.
The above challenging situation was well addressed as we came up with the iKnowBrainer® Innovation App, which enables one to think better, faster and smarter using hundreds of proven questions, words, quotes and images as inspiration. Built on a solid foundation for creativity, the app is designed to address almost any given purpose by anyone, starting from students and professors to people dealing with businesses including marketing, sales, finance, etc. Ideas can now be effortlessly developed, sold, marketed and promoted by using this app, which addresses a whole lot of business requirements such as communicating more value and profits to customers, besides planning meetings, conferences, hassle-free.
Made for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry, the app can be used by all age-groups as it has been designed in a pattern quite similar to how human brains think, thereby stimulating and inspiring one to rapidly develop innovative solutions. One can only arrive at excellent conclusions as their brain is provoked to be more artistic and innovative.
Key Features of the iKnowbrainer App
- The user is guided through the proven Accelerated Innovation process that includes these 4 stages-Investigate Needs, Create Ideas, Evaluate Solutions and Activate Plans.
- The biological structure of the human brain and Gerald “Solutionman” Haman’s 4-quadrant 4Brain Thinkers Model forms the foundation for the tool’s innovation language
- Brainstorming app which generates creativity and innovation.
- An innovative tool wherein the user’s thinking is stimulated by reading questions, nouns, verbs, quotes and watching the images.
- By using the buttons, any card can be chosen. By using automatic modes like Logical and Shuffle, the user can go through the cards, without clicking the buttons manually for each card. While the Logical mode shows the cards in sequence, the Shuffle mode displays the cards in a random pattern.
- If the user likes any of the cards, it can be shared via Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin.
- Facebook-Connect framework
- Twitter framework
- Linkedin Framework
- Email integration