Almost all companies are reaping the benefits of having mobile apps in their business activities like sales, marketing and communication with customers. Mobile apps are increasing in popularity every moment. If a company still does not have a mobile app yet, they are missing out on potential customers. If a company already has a mobile app or mobile friendly website, that helps companies reach wider audience. The increasing popularity of mobile apps in response to mobile devices becoming a part of our day-to-day life.
A company’s mobile app continuously advertises their brand, by showing their logo on the apps screen. Apps should not consistently be trying to sell a product, it should have other useful and enticing features too. Apps can share knowledge, relevant articles to users to help find useful information, even when they don’t want to purchase your products or services.
Here are the things for help mobile apps to reach more customers:
- Be sure that all the app features are relevant to your company. Example: For health care product business, post health tips, if you are in retail business then post about exclusive offers and new products.
- The best way to keep mobile users coming back is by making the app faster and simple to use. If it takes too long to load, the user probably will uninstall the app.
- Also consider intuitive navigation, easy to read fonts, and a clean design.
- Make sure the app is branded as much as possible: have the entire app use colors that match your logo and brand.
- The ‘SHARE’ icon is a must in mobile app, it is an easy way to explore your company’s products and services that can enhance the traffic and reach more customers.
- Over the ages we have seen that sales promotion trends have evolved from giving out free demos and offers to new customers, which can attract more customers.
- Push Notifications: Can be used to send all of your offers and discounts, like best deals and seasonal offers can effectively be communicated to your customers.
- Real time updates: Mobile app allows customers to read the content of products & services or offers, so that you can use the mobile app to send updates to the customers with accurate information about a business activity, expansions, new launches and etc.
- Accept & respond to feedback creates social brand ambassadors for your brand.
- Use automated customer support tools to makes it easy to get to the right information quickly.
These effective mobile strategies involves more than just a mobile-friendly website. In case your company does not have its own mobile app, we at Vensi will help you out in building your own mobile platform to get more benefits that helps your business to reach more customers.